Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Conversations Typical in My Marriage

Conversation 1

Jen: What did you do to the white mixing bowl? It's all black inside.
Jim: I told you already - do you really want to know?
Jen: Yes.
Jim: I told you. This black stuff got on the fondue pot and
Jen: Oh, nevermind.
Jim: You're probably going to ask me that again tommorrow.

_______________________________________
#2

Jen: Can you put my name on your cell phone answering machine?
Jim: Why?
Jen: Because I applied for jobs and gave them your number.
Jim: Why didn't you give them YOUR number?
Jen: I told you - I DON'T KNOW MY PHONE NUMBER!

________________________________________________________

#3

Jeff: I'm scared mommy.
Jen: Jeff there's nothing to be afr....Jim did you lock the front door.
Jim rolls his eyes.

No comments: